segunda-feira, 14 de novembro de 2016

Grand Funk Railroad - Closer To Home [Bonus Tracks]

Banda: Grand Funk Railroad
Disco: Closer To Home [Bonus Tracks]
Ano: 2002(*)
Gênero: Hard Rock, Classic Rock
Faixas:
1. Sin's A Good Man's Brother (4:50)
2. Aimless Lady (3:29)
3. Nothing Is The Same (5:14)
4. Mean Mistreater (4:27)
5. Get It Together (5:09)
6. I Don't Have To Sing The Blues (4:37)
7. Hooked On Love (7:12)
8. I'm Your Captain (10:08)
9. Mean Mistreater [Alternate Mix] [Bonus Track] (4:32)
10. In Need [Recorded Live at Orlando Sports Center, Orlando, Florida, USA, 6/25/70] [Bonus Track] (11:29)
11. Heartbreaker [Recorded Live at Orlando Sports Center, Orlando, Florida, USA, 6/25/70] [Bonus Track] (7:16)
12. Mean Mistreater [Recorded Live at Orlando Sports Center, Orlando, Florida, USA, 6/25/70] [Bonus Track] (5:22)
Músicas de autoria de Mark Farner.
Créditos:
Mark Farner: Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals
Mel Schacher: Bass
Don Brewer: Drums, Vocals
(*) LP lançado originalmente em 1970.
http://tiny.cc/sm9jiy
Biografia:
A biografia da banda já foi postada aqui, juntamente com o disco "On Time [Bonus Tracks]", de 2002.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I don't think I have heard any Grand Funk since this album first came out. I was into Jefferson Airplane, Grateful Dead, Country Joe & The Fish and the like. Grand Funk Railroad struck me as little more than loud noise. Along with my advancing age I am revisiting bands I have long dismissed. I am discovering albums I should have paid more attention to. Time to re-listen to Grand Funk! Many thanks.

-Brian

Indignaldo Silva disse...

It's never too late to review the concepts, Brian. Thanks for comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...